- Amanda Neo, 20 year old Singaporean (176 cm)
- Bianca Tijuana White, 15 year old Singaporean (172 cm)
- Cazmeer Leenher, 16 year old Singaproe resident with Indian-Dutch heritage (170 cm)
- Josephine Gardin, 15 year old Swedish (173 cm)
- Leehe B, 14 year old British (173 cm)
- Mikaela Bartlett, 14 year old Australian (173 cm)
- Nessa Lee, 18 year old Singaporean (174 cm)
- Rachel Dean, 19 year old British (185 cm) – Tallest contestant
- Rachel Issenberg, 15 year old Australian (173 cm)
3 November 2011, Singapore – 13 girls selected from 45 girls last Sunday competed to vie for the Singapore leg of the Elite Model Look tonight at the Red Dot Museum. The runway collection tonight were from Guess 2012 Spring Collection of Sports, Ready-to-Wear, Swimwear and evening wear.
The winner, 175 cm tall and 15 year old. Fiona Fussi who is a Singapore resident of Hong Kong and Austrian heritage would be heading to Shanghai on 6 December 2011 to compete with almost 80 peers from 60 countries. Over 400,000 entries were received from these 60 countries.
Fiona Fussi Wins the Elite Model Look 2011 Singapore
|Elite Model Look 2011 Singapore Winner - Fiona Fussi|
16 year old Danish, Louise Arild, who is 177cm tall came in 2nd Runner Up while 175 cm tall and 18 year old Singaporean Putri Diana Abdullah came in 1st Runner Up. Louise will be going to London while Putri will be going to Paris for an all expense paid trip to cast in the two offices.
|2nd Runner Up Louise Arild, Winner Fiona Fussi, 1st Runner Up Putri Diana Abdullah|
|Elite Model Look 2011 Singapore - 1st Runner Up Putri Diana Abdullah|
|Elite Model Look 2011 Singapore - 2nd Runner Up Louise Arild|
Jeremy Tan, Fashion Producer for the Audi Fashion Festival and Blueprint exhibition, Francis Cheong, renown fashion designer, the Elite Model Look panel of directors and special guest judge, supermodel Philippa Lett were the judges for the night.
There was an additional award – the Blueprint Runway Model Award. 15 year old British Maddie Cox, 178 cm tall, would be participating in three of Blueprint Fashion Shows in 2012.
|Blueprint Runway Model Maddie Cox|
The other 11 girls who participated tonight in the Finals will also be getting a contract with Elite Models in Singapore :
Visit Godo Bolet for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection